POSTPONED – Check back for more information
Location: Annapolis, Severn River, next to the Horn Point shoal pole. The closest launch available is Horn Point Park at the end of Chesapeake Avenue.
When: First gun between 6:15 – 6:30 PM.
Requirements: We will have a 5 knot minimum.
We will check the forecast in mid-afternoon, looking at both the Annapolis buoy AND Thomas Point Lighthouse. If both locations confirm less than 5 knots forecast, we will join again the following Tuesday. We will post Race/No Race on BABA Facebook page, More_Downhaul Yahoo Group and by email.
Details: Bring what you want to sail. There will be 2 courses set: Triangle and Figure-8.
TuesdayNightAgenda – includes the start sequence and other information.
Tuesday_WindsurfCOURSE – has the course diagrams.
2 classes: Open Unlimited and Slalom.
Committee Boat: Boston Whaler, anchored near the Horn Point shoal pole.
WAIVER: You must sign the BABA Waiver to race!!! Click here to get the Waiver. Turn in your waiver to me or Daphne. One waiver is valid for the entire series.
The Goal: HAVE FUN WITH FELLOW WINDSURFERS AND GAIN SOME SAILING ABILITIES!
Timeframe:We will run the races as long as we continue to have 3 or more people show up consistently. We hope to sail until October.
There will be two series:
First series: May 16 – June 27.
Second series: July 11 – Oct. 3-ish
Party: Join in the party with East Of Maui on Tuesday nights at Boatyard Bar and Grill or other local joints after we de-rig and pack-up.
If you have questions, feel free to email or call me. If you would like to get on the list for Race/No Race announcement, send me your email.